When deciding between a work van and a work truck for your business needs, there are several factors to think of, from capacity to mileage to practicality. When comparing and contrasting these two options, there is a third option that must be considered: The Ford Cutaway van.
The Ford Transit Cutaway van is a durable and capable work-ready vehicle for all your business needs. Whether it’s power for heavy hauling or performance on the highway, this well-equipped work vehicle can do whatever the job requires.
This rugged work vehicle can handle anything, no matter the payload. When you get a Ford Transit Cutaway, you’ll enjoy:
- A GVWR rating of up to 14,500 lbs
- Towing Capacity up to 10,000 lbs
- Impressive standard safety features
- Ford TorqShift® six-speed automatic transmission with integrated driver-selectable tow/haul mode that automatically compensates for grade and load conditions.
The versatility of the Ford Transit Cutaway makes it ideal for those who are torn between a work van or truck. With the power to be configured to satisfy any work requirement, you can rest assured that this vehicle will get the job done. It comes with:
- Programmable upfitter interface module
- High-Capacity upfitter switches
- Available shuttle bus, school bus, motorhome, and ambulance prep packages
- Available E-350 with exterior upgrade package
Including Ford Pro™, integrated products that are tailored to meet the needs of fleet professionals, rest assured that the Ford E-Series Cutaway van not only has the strength and power to complete the task but keep you comfortable and enhance productivity while you’re at it.
Work Trucks at Bayshore Truck Center
Bayshore Ford offers an extensive inventory of commercial vehicles and full fleet service. Our expert professionals are standing by ready to assist you and make recommendations that will suit your business needs. Stop by our dealership in New Castle, DE today!
Leave a Reply